Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

#6 of 10

I'm not normally a "list" person, but today I sure was. I had the most productive day and it felt great. I was scratching all kinds of things off my list and even threw in several unexpected physicals, painting furniture, high school counselor appointments, decorating a cake, etc.

As each "good" day comes to a close, I think about how blessed and fortunate I am to be surrounded by such a good support system.

I'm going to chalk it up as another good day. :)


A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. -- Proverbs 17:22

3 comments:

NelsonFamily said...

I love making lists, the crossing off things gets me excited. Not sure which utube video you are referring to. If it was the one in a Belgium train station with do re mi dance, I loved it and still cry everytime I watch it! Have a great day.

Em said...

I really enjoy your numbers! They are such good reminders for everybody! Thanks... and please keep them coming!!

Erika said...

I like checking off lists too. Sounds like you've been busy.