Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Today

Scheduled my first mammogram today.

Made doctor appointments for B.

C started his college applications today for when he returns in two years.

Finished two Halloween costumes.  Can I just say how much I LOVE liquid stitch?  It's life changing.

Felt B today and took her temperature.  104.5.  No biggie.  Headed to the pediatrician to find out she has strep. It's going to be a long night.

Had Family Home Evening.  Discussed our family scripture study and how we can do better.  It's always a try this and try that kind of a thing.  So, we're trying something new.  Thanks J.

I don't know why today seemed so eventful.  I'm sure it was the fact that I'm old enough to have my first routine mammogram next week.  Kind of weird.

You know that whole thing...Keep Calm and Carry On?  I'm trying to do that.  Literally.

No comments: