Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

My neighbor Clay

This is my neighbor Clay.  He is my cul-de-sac dad.  I love him.  He's helped me with so many things including, sprinklers, loaning me tools, teaching me how to buy a car, babysit the kids, a ton of other stuff, and being my friend.  The kids and I walked down today so that the kids could sing the "Grandfather" song to him for Father's Day.  

You give me a hug.  You give me high fives.
You smile when you see me too.
I wish every child in the whole wide world, had a grandfather just like you.

You read me a book.  You take me on hikes.
You whisper you love me too.
I wish every child in the whole wide world, had a grandfather just like you.

I'll try to be good and do as I should.
I'll whisper I love you too.
I wish every child in the whole wide world, had a grandfather just like you.

Happy Father's Day Clay.  I love you.

No comments: