Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Class of 2011

Congratulations C!  You did it.  You've made it through some of the most trying years of your life.  You've been an example.  You've persevered.  You've been a good sport.  You've been responsible.  You've been a leader.  You've got me crying.  You looked so handsome tonight at your graduation.  It's just starting to dawn on me that you'll soon be leaving.  Of course I want that for you.  I want you to pursue your dreams, continue to learn and grow and someday have a family of your own.  But...you've been mine for eighteen years.  You've cared about me.  You've been a wonderful oldest brother.  You've been such an example in our family.  I only want the best for you.  I love you C.


Have a great summer C.  Enjoy all your trips. 

2 comments:

Angelie said...

we're all growing up! it needs to stop, i think...

Cheri said...

fun times for him!! it's hard on a mom though. I can't even put into words how I felt when Ry graduated. He sure is a handsome young man and will make a great missionary..