Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Christmas with C this year was such a gift.  I loved having him here before he takes off for the MTC on Wednesday.  He knew that Christmas was going to be different this year.  His "Christmas" fits inside two huge suitcases and a new backpack.  He was a good sport as he sat there watching everyone exchange gifts.

I loved having him at the top of the stairs Christmas morning being the oldest child.  I loved hearing him sing the Christmas songs at church.  I loved watching him give each family member hugs as they thanked them for his gifts.  I love that boy.







The kids were all thrilled with their gifts including A's hammock in his soon to be bedroom.


Our cute neighbor that we love, dressed up in our Santa suit and came over to see the kids Christmas Eve.


Such a good day knowing that we celebrate the birth of our Savior.  Such a good day with my children and this gift I was given.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: