Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

 We had our own New Year's Eve party this year.  And by "our own" I mean just us, and AA that was here to see C after two years.  (Looks like things are still pretty good.)



It was so much fun. We had a bunch of snacks for everyone, we played games, tried to do karaoke, did the limbo, and danced which was my absolute favorite.  We had the disco ball hanging from the ceiling and the kids had so much fun with each other.  We took turns dancing with everyone and being silly.  I especially love how A dances with people. Hanging them from his shoulders.  I just wanted to freeze time.  I loved having my family together after two years.





Man I wish I had gotten a still picture of A doing the limbo.  It was ridiculous.  Here he is 6'4" and he was doing like three feet or shorter.  We got all kinds of videos but no photos.  Ahh.  Such a fun night.  Happy New Year!


D took all of us to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch on New Year's Day and I loved this picture of me and B.  

No comments: