Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Great-grandparents

As soon as the kids discovered that the Valentine Fairy had come we headed out of town to a "Winter Birthday Party" with D's family.  I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to make the rounds and see all of the kid's great-grandparents since it had been several months.  



B was excited when she saw the "L" on the hill and said it was for Loveland.  


My Grandma B.


My Grandma P.


One of my cousins Caitlin was there so it was fun seeing her after almost three years.  


The trip wouldn't be complete without a trip to Brad's for a Bronco Buster and some English Chips.  With fry sauce of course.


 I had heard from a friend that not too far from my parents you could see Bald Eagles so you know dang well that I would be all over that!!  We drove out a ways and there they were.  Four Bald Eagles.  It was so neat.  Wish we could have gotten closer but it was fun to know they were there and that we could see them another time.





Such a great trip.  Lots of running and running but happy we made the effort to see the great-grandparents.

No comments: