Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Goodbye Cynthia

Tonight I went to an open house for a friend that is moving on with her life.  I am SO happy for her.  She is an amazing woman who has definitey had some hard things in her life, but she is the most positive person you'll meet.  She is a cancer survivor, a convert to the LDS church, the BEST member missionary in the church world wide I'm sure of it, just got her doctorate in her field and is getting married to an amazing man that can take her to the temple.  

Cynthia is one of those people that makes you feel like you're amazing and capable of doing great things. She had planted the seed and someday I may.  Thank you Cynthia.  I'll miss you but I am so beyond excited for you.  Good luck with everything.  


Grabbed a picture with another friend of mine, Kerry.

No comments: