1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Paul S. Junior Prom, sophomore year.
2. FIRST date? Mike F. I took him to Sophomore Sox Spree
3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No, I wish! I wish he were still here. Living that is.
4. What was your FIRST job? Mowing lawns of course! It was a dream come true job for a teenage girl. We reaked like heck, had grass stained nikes, pulled hoses through dog crap, mowed a zillion grasshoppers, almost mowed snakes, mowed sprinkler heads off, and got honked at on 300 west.
5. What was your FIRST car? A Ford Windstar minivan. Then a suburban. I guess I've never had a car. I always get the family vehicle.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? No one. Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I think I'll go eat worms. Actually, maybe Kristin did. But it was generic. It went to all of her friends and family.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Me. "Darn it, I should have set my alarm and gone to work out!" I took the day off. Waaaaaaaaay off. Start again tomorrow. :)
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? L Davis.
9. Who was your FIRST Kiss? Brent P. This one doesn't come with any details.
10. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Germany, I guess as a baby. LA when I was fifteen.
11. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Valerie B. Nope
12. Where was your FIRST sleepover? I don't know. Maybe Natalie H's in second grade.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Take A to school in my pink fleece robe.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Judds or Kenny Rogers (free tickets)
16. FIRST piercing? Earrings at sixteen. That was the big thing when we turned sixteen. Now my girls get them at nine months. I love being the mom.
17. FIRST foreign country you've been to? Germany as a baby. Canada
18. FIRST movie you remember seeing?In the theater? Annie, I think.
19. When was your FIRST detention? What's that?
20. What was the FIRST state you lived in? TMI for blogging
21. Who was your FIRST roommate? D, when we moved in together. After we said, I do, of course.
22. What happened the FIRST time you were pulled over driving? Did you get a ticket? I got pulled over because the car's registration was expired or something. The cop was in my bagpipe group and knew me. I told him that it was my parents' car. It really was. So, I didn't get a ticket.
Consider yourself tagged. Can't wait to see your firsts.
Being in Charge at Two Years Old
2 months ago