Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My birthday boy

Oh I do miss my birthday boy. He's at Magic Mountain with the boys. Happy Birthday to him. lol Oh there's definately some sarcasm in there. he he

I did have fun at Ulta yesterday as I sniffed, spritzed, and sprayed all kinds of yummy colognes as I was hunting for the perfect smell for D. Nothing in the world better than a clean guy with amazing cologne on. Oh, if I could just park my little nose in the nape of his yummy smelling neck. Mmmmmmm.

Just two requests he had for today. New cologne and his mom's carrot cake. Her cake really is the best carrot cake in the world!

Actually, I just got a text requesting a dvd with John Stockton and Karl Malone's greatest hits. So I'll be looking into that.

So D, my birthday boy, Happy Birthday. I love you. Have a safe trip home. Can't wait to spray your neck, burrow my nose up close, and give you a birthday kiss or two.


Now that's what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hey Happy Bday yesterday!! By the time we remembered last night it was too late to call! Hope you are having fun at Magic Mountain.