Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Practice makes perfect

So, D told me that he liked looking at his "kiss" all day. Made me happy. It got me thinking...now that I've done all that practice getting my kiss just right, I might as well show off what I'm good at. After all, practice makes perfect. So, I kissed to my little hearts content for 30 seconds.



I'm pretty sure D approved of the whole thing. I mean really. Look at those eyes. He totally digs me. Can't help but think he likes the new red lipstick too.

How many kisses can you give in 30 seconds?

Girls, what are you waiting for? Valentine's Day is in six days! Get your shoes on, run to your local drug store and pick up some red lipstick. They have fun names. Mine is "Misbehave". Brought out a whole new side of me. I mean seriously now, lip gloss couldn't do half of what I've done in the last two days!

Your sweetheart will thank me. I mean you.

2 comments:

Angelie said...

ha ha this is so cute! wish i had a boy to use it on!

Amy said...

Oh you make me laugh! Thanks for making me laugh last night too. It caused me to laugh so hard I cried. Some of my family laughed with me (which caused more laughing from me) and others to wonder what was going on. The end result was great!

Can't wait to hang out with you soon.