We have so much fun. The kids play, the adults visit and when we're not doing that, we're eating.
1. We're all friends! We love and accept each other.
2. Candy cannon. Seriously. It's so much fun. We all bring several pounds of candy, stuff it into this cannon thing, and shoot it out hundreds of feet. And shoot it. And shoot it. It's a crack up. Once in awhile someone gets pegged in the head, but it's worth it. :)
3. Mountains. We love the mountains.
4. Camping. It's cheap and we can all shower when we're DONE having fun.
6. Activities. This year, there was a fishing pond where the boys got cowboy hats.
New to this year?
7. Watching my big boys be SO cute to the younger cousins. They were good sports. They don't have any cousins their age on either side, so it's been very lonely for years. It melted my heart to watch them.
8. Secret sibling/Secret cousin day
Thank you family for making the effort and being great. 'Twas fun.