Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Don't want them to know

So, if you've been following my blog for awhile, like since I started...you'll notice that I don't use any names, I cover up any shirts with school logos, I cover up license plates, and I throw people with locations and destinations.  Because.....I don't want psychos to know us.  I like having my blog open to anyone.  But I really try to take every precaution not to disclose too much information about our family. 

So....if you link or connect to my blog, or leave any comments, please don't reveal any more information than I publish.  Thanks.

I'll try to do the same for you.  Just because I'm cool like that.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just saw this! i will change the first names for sure! mine is SUPER private. i only invite a few people to it. but i will still do that for you. :)