Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Angels in the desert

A girl I know messaged me through Facebook a couple weeks ago and asked if she could do a photo shoot of me and my girls for free.  I was thrilled.  After shopping, buying, returning, and trying on about umpteen jillion outfits, I opted for the white dresses we already owned.  Nothing special, but I loved the idea of being in the natural desert where we live in basic white.  It was a lot of fun.  S marched around posing like crazy while B was sitting in the dirt drawing with a stick.  These are the only pictures I have so far, but they make me happy.  The girl kept telling us that we looked like princesses out in the desert, but I liked a comment on Facebook saying that we looked like angels in the desert.












2 comments:

Erika said...

Beautiful ladies!

Anonymous said...

these are adorable!!