Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

I'm sorry

I got teary as I sang these words in Sacrament meeting today.  "Fill our hearts with sweet forgiving; Teach us tolerance and love."  Mainly because I've blown it once again and I hate feeling like this.

I've written, re-written, all kinds of thoughts but it seems best to keep it simple.  So, I try to put myself in other peoples shoes, sometimes after the fact I'm sorry to say.  But as much as I'd like to say for others to try to put themselves in my shoes, you can't.  You have no idea what my shoes are like.

I do the best I can.  The best I can for ME.  I won't say I'm not perfect, because I hate when people say that.  No one is.  So please I ask, fill your heart with sweet forgiving, be tolerant and love me for me and the shoes that I walk in.  And I'm sorry.

No comments: