Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

For All Mankind

I went to Deseret Book today to try to find something I could send C for his birthday next month.  I saw this picture on the wall and instantly loved it!!  I guess you could say it spoke to me.


Anyway, after going up and down each aisle I found a smaller one.  On the plastic wrap over it, it said to turn it over for the story behind the painting.  I was crying in the aisle as I read it.  One of the little boys in the picture was an orphan and recognized "Jesus".  He asked him if his parents were okay and if he had seen them?  I knew instantly that I wanted to get it for C.  I walked back over to the large painting on the wall and there was a sale sticker on it.  That's when I knew that I would be walking out of the store with one for me as well.

Go HERE to see more about "For All Mankind" by Liz Lemon Swindle.

I love it!!

No comments: