It was fun meeting up with my friend from out of town. We laughed and giggled the entire time and I loved watching her reactions at certain parts of the play. It was so good and so fun, but next time I'll be taking my children.
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Wicked....again
I was getting my hair done and all dressed up when the girls wondered where I was going. I told them that I was going to Wicked with Janie. S was disappointed that she wasn't going. I told her that I would take her when she was about eight. B was beside herself. She wanted to go to Wicked! She asked me if I could color another ticket for her. I explained to her that it didn't work like that. She was just sobbing wondering why I couldn't take her. They all the kids know all of the Wicked songs and the girls sing along to it several times a day. It broke my heart to see my little girls so disappointed at not going to the theater. Someday though, I will take them and we will do "older girly" things.
It was fun meeting up with my friend from out of town. We laughed and giggled the entire time and I loved watching her reactions at certain parts of the play. It was so good and so fun, but next time I'll be taking my children.
It was fun meeting up with my friend from out of town. We laughed and giggled the entire time and I loved watching her reactions at certain parts of the play. It was so good and so fun, but next time I'll be taking my children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment