Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Wicked....again

I was getting my hair done and all dressed up when the girls wondered where I was going.  I told them that I was going to Wicked with Janie.  S was disappointed that she wasn't going.  I told her that I would take her when she was about eight.  B was beside herself.  She wanted to go to Wicked!  She asked me if I could color another ticket for her.  I explained to her that it didn't work like that.  She was just sobbing wondering why I couldn't take her.  They all the kids know all of the Wicked songs and the girls sing along to it several times a day.  It broke my heart to see my little girls so disappointed at not going to the theater.  Someday though, I will take them and we will do "older girly" things.


It was fun meeting up with my friend from out of town.  We laughed and giggled the entire time and I loved watching her reactions at certain parts of the play.  It was so good and so fun, but next time I'll be taking my children.

No comments: