Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Looking and looking........

So, I was way too tired to run to the bank on Friday to get my dollar gold coins for St. Patrick's Day so I left a letter from "Lucky the Leprechaun" saying that he had "left" a stash of gold coins for the kids to find, but they were hidden so well, that they wouldn't be found for a couple of days.  (Not until Monday when the bank opened.)  Well, the kids were fine with that and the three littles had fun looking around the house for the gold coins.  Once today hit, I ran to the bank and requested my dollar gold coins.  No where to be found!!  What???  So, I handed out dollar bills and the little kids are still looking for the gold coins.  And they'll be looking and looking.......


I did make green pancakes for breakfast though.  Those were interesting.  :)

1 comment:

Erika said...

Very fun! And gold coins is a great idea!!