Oh my heck. I'm in my underwear, I don't have a phone on me, my family is out of town all weekend and I'm locked in my garage!! All of the above kept running through my head. What was I going to do? I grabbed a nearby screwdriver and got busy trying to pick the lock. Then I found myself talking to myself sure that a door wouldn't be so easy to pick. I kind of giggled and thought about my story on the news a few days later. "Woman locked in her garage for three days". Then, it's embarrassing to admit this, but I realized I wasn't LOCKED in my garage, I was merely locked OUTof my house. Whoo. I knew that I had a "fix it" guy coming some that time that morning so I just had to wait until he showed up to rescue me. I looked around knowing we had several blankets tucked away somewhere and found a huge king duvet cover that I wrapped around me. I headed out peeking around the opening, wondering which neighbor I would go ask for help. How far exactly did I want to
So what did I learn from this exactly?
1. Always wear some form of clothing.
2. Keep blankets in the garage at all times.
3. Have a spare key to the house hidden in the garage.
4. Know when I'm really locked in or out of something. It makes a difference. LOL
5. Always have a sense of humor. It makes life fun. :)