Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

If you're a Payne

We had a big family reunion with my mom's side of the family.  It was fun seeing cousins that I hadn't seen in years.  Too bad they must have thought I was too old or scary  (I'm the oldest cousin) because they pretty much kept to themselves and didn't visit much.  Not all of them, just most of them.  :)  We had fun celebrating my grandma's birthday while we were there.



Love my family.  So glad we make a point of getting together.



G sported these goggles the whole time.  He thought they were awesome.


And these were a super fun surprise.



My sister asked me to grab a few cheapo harmonicas at the local music store for her kids to play for my grandma's birthday.  After all, she was the one who taught me and my siblings to play the harmonica when we were nine.  I ended up grabbing several and handed them out while we were up there.  It was fun seeing my little girls play with her.












My dad is a stud.  :)  Even if he is a goofball.


A is THE best oldest cousin ever!!  He is so cute and good with kids.  He could have totally copped an attitude being the oldest with nothing to do, but he is out playing with all the kids the whole time.  Love him.



G built a zip line going against everything I have ever said.  He thought it was amazing.  Glad he liked it because he will NEVER have another one again!

`

We handed out construction hats so that no one would get injuries from the candy cannon.  :)


And I'm loving these boots worn by my nephew.  As much as I think they should be in the dump by now, I'm sure he wore them out to the field today.  Love those little cowboys.


Until next year.....

No comments: