Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Disneyland...better than last time

D and I took the three little kids to Disneyland last week.  I'll admit it.  I was very skeptical after last time we went.  The lines, the expense, the "are they too young?", all of it.  I recently made a new friend and she is Miss Disneyland professional herself.  She told me about the Disney line app for the phone, she told me how to go prepared as in jackets, long pants, stroller, snacks and drinks in backpacks, etc.  After her coaching and her enthusiasm and excitement for us, I was ready to go.

We had so much fun!!  It made all the difference in the world.  Plus I won't lie.  NOT going during Spring Break was a huge bonus since the lines were no more than half an hour rather than an hour and a half.  The girls had fun wearing their costumes as Boo and Princess Jasmine.  We had so much fun zooming around all day and walked out at close.  That never happens.  The kids kept thanking us all day and claimed that it was the best day of their life.  So grateful we were able to take them and that they appreciated our efforts.  So happy they loved the Happiest place on earth.











1 comment:

Erika said...

So glad you had a great time! I'm glad you got some great tips and the pictures are so fun. I've always wanted to go in October!