Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Playing business

 The other day I heard the kids in J's room.  I had the hugest smile on my face when I peeked in to see all five of them playing "business".  It's a game that C made up years ago.  All seven kids have now played it.  I'm really not even sure how they play it but everyone has something different that they use and they trade or bargain with each other.  Just makes me happy to see them playing it.  G recently told C in a letter that some of his fondest memories with him were playing "business".  C responded back saying he would play it with the kids when he got back.  So grateful for the little things.



1 comment:

Erika said...

I love it when they all play together. Mine will all play Legos for hours. They don't really build things, but like yours, they have their own little game. I'm not really sure what they do but I love that they are all involved and having fun, regardless of age. :)