Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Just got my PAY IT FORWARD

Love it, love it, love it. I was a winner (that sounds so funny) on Cheri's Pay it Forward. When I met up with her this past week, she surprized me with something. She pulled out a book and handed it to me. It 's my blog posts from 2008 published in a book. How cool is that?

I've read it several times, looked at it, thumbed through it, taken it upstairs, downstairs, and to bed. Yes, I love it. It's fun looking back and seeing how I've evolved as a blogger. I love being a blogger and I'm proud of it. I love the friendships that I've made with my blogging buddies.

Thank you Cheri. It was the perfect semi homemade gift!

7 comments:

Amy said...

What a great idea!!! I still have 10 months to complete my pay it forward right??!!

Amy said...

Love the idea. I am almost done with my own blog book for last year. Much easier than scrapbooking :)

Cheri said...

so glad you like it. :)

Erika said...

It looks beautiful!

J said...

This is one of the biggest reasons I've been trying to do better. Love that you have it.

Lorilee said...

That is so neat! I can hardly wait to do that to blog entries. I bet you are loving it! Isn't fun to play it forward?

Lynn said...

That's cool. Congratulations. Thanks for a really fun weekend by the way!