Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Just got my PAY IT FORWARD

Love it, love it, love it. I was a winner (that sounds so funny) on Cheri's Pay it Forward. When I met up with her this past week, she surprized me with something. She pulled out a book and handed it to me. It 's my blog posts from 2008 published in a book. How cool is that?

I've read it several times, looked at it, thumbed through it, taken it upstairs, downstairs, and to bed. Yes, I love it. It's fun looking back and seeing how I've evolved as a blogger. I love being a blogger and I'm proud of it. I love the friendships that I've made with my blogging buddies.

Thank you Cheri. It was the perfect semi homemade gift!

7 comments:

Amy said...

What a great idea!!! I still have 10 months to complete my pay it forward right??!!

The Payne Family said...

Love the idea. I am almost done with my own blog book for last year. Much easier than scrapbooking :)

Cheri said...

so glad you like it. :)

Erika said...

It looks beautiful!

CJ said...

This is one of the biggest reasons I've been trying to do better. Love that you have it.

Lorilee said...

That is so neat! I can hardly wait to do that to blog entries. I bet you are loving it! Isn't fun to play it forward?

Lynn said...

That's cool. Congratulations. Thanks for a really fun weekend by the way!