Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Something wonderful and #10

My oh my how things have changed around here. "Things" as in my days in general. One of my children has been asking me everyday if I've had a good day. That's amazing, because of the child that it comes from. Anyway, I'm saying yes, and really meaning it. I'm really having good days. I'm not losing my cool, my house is together, I'm in blouses, jeans and heels again, and I'm content with things. I'm enjoying my kids. Like smiling ear to ear enjoying my kids. I told my therapist this week that I loved her. She really has changed my life.

I love this faithful thought that I found. Without even realizing it, I know it to be true. Little things such as one of my children wondering if I had a good day, is something truly wonderful. Seeing my daughters dressed up in tutus, heels, and purses yesterday was wonderful. Having D tell me that I'm happier is wonderful. I'm going to keep the faith and look forward to something wonderful today.

"Who knows that something wonderful may happen today. Have faith that it will. After all, every morning is a chance at a new day." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley

I just published this post but had to hurry and add this. As I turned to check on the kids in the bath tub I came to a conclusion that coed baths end today. B was flapping something of little g's. LOL

6 comments:

Cheri said...

LOL.. I love the last comment. I think it's time for me to stop bathing with Boo. she has started poking things and saying honk honk..

aunt jan said...

I'm smiling with you sweetie!

Kjersti said...

Cousin T, it has been fun to read back on your posts and catch up. I'm glad you're doing well, and that you are happy. :) You have so much faith and are an amazing example to me.

Em said...

You sound really happy... and that's awesome!

Amy said...

HA! Too funny!

Glad you are feeling great! You deserve it. I'm thinking I'll come spend some time with you next year. You can teach me about blouses and heels. I know all about jeans. Jeans and tshirts and sandles.

Lorilee said...

Ya, I have come to the same conclusion with my children as well.

I love the quote. Thanks for sharing.