Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

My quarenta-era

D and I just got back from a quinceaƱera. All I can say is, I want to be 15 again and wear that girl's dress!! It was the most gorgeous dress I have ever seen in my life. It had the perfect shades of turquoise, tons of rhinestones all over the fitted bodice and a huge "Glenda" like skirt. Oh, to be a princess. Oh to wear that dress. I want that dress, and the tiara, and the rhinestone jewelry and the silver strappy heels.

Somehow, some day, I'm going to wear a dress like that. Mark my word. You'll be seeing me in a dress like that. Maybe for my very own quarenta-era. I love it. I've got a year and a half to plan the biggest party of my life. ha ha Just me and my dress, and a bunch of girl friends that can tell me how gorgeous my dress and I are of course. lol

No comments: