Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

All he wants for Christmas

My cute handsome little g.  He's outgrowing that.  He came home from school after having his tooth knocked out by a little girl.  Actually, it was dangling in the center of his mouth so it just needed a little shove.  Like a whack to a lunchroom table shove.  He was brave though.  No tears.  (Can we please try that at home?  I would love not having to think that someone was trying to break through the door, or a head practically lying on the ground when in fact there was a tiny drop of blood!)


Oh I love this little guy.  Time to play Tooth Fairy again.  Fortunately D has taken over that role, because I STINK at playing Tooth Fairy!  G handed me an I.O.U. the other day from missed lost teeth.  That's how good I am.

I sang the song, "All I Want For Christmas Are My Two Front Teeth" to him the other day when he had lost the other top tooth.  He thought I made up the song and quickly corrected me that that was in fact, NOT what he wanted for Christmas at all.

That's good, because Christmas is already purchased.  :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love it! He is so handsome.