Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Toy at the therapist

So, I had a GREAT last couple of weeks. I saw my therapist yesterday. It was fascinating. I now know what I want to be when I grow up. A therapist. I want to give hope to others like she has done for me. She's changed my life.

Okay, so yesterday's appointment could have been, should have been, kind of was a joke. I had to take the three little kids. Enough said right?

Well, I plopped them down with pretzels and coloring books and instructed them not to bother me. Ha ha ha Actually, little g did very well.

My therapist and I were in the middle of some break through of a conversation when all of a sudden she BUSTS up laughing. I turned my head to see what in the world could be so funny. Well, S had obviously been in my purse and had a newly opened tampon in her mouth as a toy. It took us a few minutes to get it together after that.

I'll have to remember that for future reference. It kept her occupied for some time.

2 comments:

Krysta and Zac said...

Tonya oh my goodness this happened to me two weeks ago. I was trying to keep Ren occupied so I just gave her my purse and she was trying to find candy and she thought because it had a wrapper on it. She was going to town chewing on it. I almost died and my husband had a little panic attack. I am sure we will laugh about it for many years to come!

Cheri said...

that is funny.. aren't you glad it wasn't at church or something like that.