Sunday, October 18, 2009
Boys, their sports and their toys
Our Saturday morning was a busy one. C and A had their last cross country meet. I'm very proud of them. It was a difficult yet great sport to be a part of. Not once did either of them ever complain about a single practice or a single teammate. It's a sport where they cheer each other on. It was great!

G and J both had soccer games and then had their pinewood derby. I told the boys to think simple. I didn't want to have to bug anyone for a single cut on either car. So we did a lot of sanding and I dug out a myter block and saw and cut it in the kitchen. They turned out great. G won the most original for his Sharpie car and J won the most creative for his Pink Pearle Eraser car. It's all about the cuteness with me. Who cares if they're the fastest. (J earned his Bobcat thus the whiskars)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love their dDerby cars. What creativity you have. They look so realistic.
I love the pics of C and A running cross country. Their faces say it all. Are they sad for it to be over this year?
I loved the cars. Unfortunately Todd is a bit competitive and Garret's cars always were the fastest but he never got to help much. We've got a few years 'til Luke joins scouts and Todd is already planning the winning car.
Those cars are sooo fun! I miss helping my brother with his cars.
Post a Comment