Christmas morning was touching. I saw C embrace each member of the family after receiving their gifts. I knew those hugs would need to last two more years until after his mission. Then, A was cute and also hugged people after each gift. Goes to show that miracles never cease and that there are tender mercies all around us. It was a beautiful day despite the messes that covered the floors the entire day. We stayed in our jammies and watched movie after movie.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Christmas time
Christmas was different this year. I returned home from visiting my parents to a LOT of rain. The girls couldn't resist the thought of wasting an opportunity to play and ran outside in their swimsuits. They had a blast. I laughed my head off watching them. Once the rain cleared out, the kids jumped in the hot tub. Mmmmmm. Love hot water!



A posed as Santa Claus this year and showed up at the house. S was terrified and didn't want anything to do with him. Gotta love seeing B on his lap in a swimsuit. You don't see that everywhere. 






I went to bed thankful for the day, each of my children, husband, parents, grandparents and my knowledge of the Savior. It was definitely a Merry Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cute of C to hug everyone and how weird to think he'll be on a mission soon! Glad Christmas was so great!
Post a Comment