I heard about "Pirate Day" today at Krispy Kreme.
Talk like a pirate = Get a free donut
Dress like a pirate = Get a dozen free donuts
So, I pulled the dress up box down and dug through it to find bandannas and leftover pirate attire from past Halloweens. I then threw those on the kids, cut out patches from black card stock and taped them over an eye each, drew a mustache on little g and put an earring in each of the girls' ears. Then we headed out.
Came home with not only a dozen donuts, but a dozen for each person that dressed up like a pirate. That's thirty six donuts. Kind of came in handy for dinner since we were running from cross country, to basketball to court of honor tonight. ;) Can you imagine if we had all waltzed in there with every bandanna that was in the dress up box I've collected over the years? Crazy funny.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment