Labor day cake? Well, since it turned out so ugly I thought I'd just call it the "Honey, I'm going into labor and I don't have time to finish the cake" cake.
It seriously is the best chocolate cake I've ever had! Yip, better than any of the cakes at Cheesecake Factory. Yes, even better than the honkin' cake at Claim Jumper. And to think the recipe for the cake and icing have been on the back of my Hershey's cocoa can my entire life cracks me up.
------
As for my marble jar mentioned earlier...thanks for your comments, support, and keeping it real. That's probably my favorite part about blogging, is the support we can give to each other. It's not about putting on facades.
A special thanks to Amy for my Monday giggle. TGF general and stake conferences. That's four marbles out of my jar all ready! LOL Loved it.
2 comments:
Your cake decorating skills are just about as good as mine are... haha! I love it when we have good days... it makes everything better!
Your cake made me laugh with delight! There's a grand prize for those who, with great humor, can laugh at themselves and let us joyfully laugh with them. And my cake tasted like yuck and I threw it in the trash. I'll vote for an astonishingly good tasting cake every time!
Post a Comment