Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I smell something yummy

Okay, so it's a well known fact that I love lip gloss. But...did you know that I LOVE smelly stuff too? My family knows. D and I get teased about it all the time. My family laughs at us because if we get a yummy whiff of each other, there's no stopping us. Gotta go in for more. Gotta sniff that yummy whiff, if you know what I mean?

Without fail, my boys and hubby walk into Bath and Body works every Christmas Eve and the night before my birthday where they come home with arm fulls of yummy stuff. After all, my boys do call it the "Smell Good Store".

Okay, so what's so yummy? Well, I love bubble bath, shower gel, body spray, lotion, cologne, perfume, candles, air fresheners, etc. If it smells yummy, I've got it.
What's D wearing as of lately? Well, Black by Kenneth Cole and Burberry. I can't remember which one it is, but one of them makes it really hard for me to let him go to work in the morning. One leg spontaneously wraps around him and my nose is glued to his neck as he makes his way to the front door. It's THAT good!! I love when he kisses the girls goodbye because then I get a yummy whiff of him throughout the day when I hold them.
A really good friend J ( KY/Seattle) told me over eleven years ago to wear my good stuff everyday because I was worth it. I've done it ever since. Why wear it just for special occasions?

After all, Marjorie Pay Hinckley said, "Who knows that something wonderful may happen today. Have faith that it will. After all, every morning is a chance at a new day."
Makes scents to me. (giggle, snort) I mean, makes sense to me. Reason enough to smell good every day!

My newest one that I keep saying how good I smell is....(drum roll please)

Idole d'armani by Georgio Armani

My other favorites are Michael by Michael Kors, Realm, and Liz Claiborn.

I'm going to go spritz myself now. Gotta be yummy 'round the clock.

Sweet dreams.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Oooo.

I think I'm going to have to add some of your smells to my smells.

I'm totally going to try Vanilla Bean Noel!

YAY!

Kjersti said...

I love how you love so many smells. You should teach me the ways of good smells. whatever that means.