I finally heard B whimper a little and with in a couple of minutes, both the girls were crashed on their beds. Yes, their beds. We've come a long way in three days.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Nap time or play time?
Nap time today was at noon. The girls played in their room for two and a half hours before they dozed off today. You'd think I'd get a lot accomplished those two and a half hours they were locked up, but I had to check on them constantly to make sure they weren't having a party on the dresser or pouring out shampoo like other times. They just jabber, change clothes, climb in the closet, trade beds, play with their babies, and knock the lamp off their dresser. One time I peeked in they were both changing their baby's diapers. It was so sweet.




They are so much fun. I hope they'll remain best friends. Actually, after looking at that picture I think someone may have been having a party on the dresser. Why is that lamp on the floor and the shade in pieces?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cute! It's so cool that they are such good friends! Maybe there was a party... :)
Your poor "used to be cute" girl's room. How sad, yet silly at the same time. I am laughing once again. I can't wait until tomorrow and I can see it first hand. Poor lamp. I would have loved to see the dresser party. You need to hide a video camera, and then post the video.
Your girls are so cute. When are you coming to Cedar City next so they can play with Kien?
Post a Comment