Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Now is the time to return to virtue

I am on a high lately. I'm feeling liberated.

I'm preparing a really neat activity for young womens on Wednesday. I'll be talking to the young women and their mothers about virtue with the theme being, "Now is the time to return to virtue". I found a really neat video clip that I sobbed through all three times I watched it. I then found another faithful thought for myself.

Your Father in Heaven knows your name and knows your circumstance. He hears your prayers. He knows your hopes and dreams, including your fears and frustrations. And He knows what you can become through faith in Him. ~Jeffrey R. Holland

Isn't that amazing? I love it.

As for keeping it real like my new header says, I've been sick all day. You can have too much of a good thing. I should have stopped with my one piece of elderberry pie last night. A piece for breakfast pushed my body over the edge and I was in the bathroom all day. Needless to say, I can't make myself eat another piece for awhile.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Great video!! no more pie girl, and keep it real!

Kjersti said...

Thanks for sharing that video. I know your young women will appreciate everything you have and will teach them.

NelsonFamily said...

Man, I wish you were my P.P. advisor. I can tell you do a good job. I love the teaching of virtue too! I have a friend moving to the Vegas area. Could I give her your information as a contact? Her name is Shani Stradling. I actually grew up with her. What would be the best way for her to contact you? Facebook, email, phone, or blog, you choose!