I made pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast this morning. They were yummy. D was cute and cleaned up breakfast for me. I always tell him that he's extra "hot" when he's helping. He likes how I flirt with him when he helps around the house, especially while doing the dishes. While he was standing at the sink I caught a teeny glimpse of his crack. I then had to tease him that he was "doing crack". Then. . . I got this great idea to put a fake tattoo just above his rear end to tease the kids. I got out the sharpie and told him to lean over. I wrote my name with a heart as the "o" in my name. I then instructed him to go lean over while picking something up in front of the kids in the next room. (I'm giggling right now)
He marched in and picked up a pillow off the floor with his rear end facing the kids on the couch. A instantly said, "That is the fakest thing I've ever seen!" Some thought it was gross. I'm not sure if that was the tattoo, the location or the fact that their dad was "doing crack". J pointed out that it should have been blue not black. G was really concerned that D had one.
It was really funny. Not that D ever would have a tattoo. But it sure as heck wouldn't be above his rear end. Maybe a barbed wire around his arm. he he
I admitted to D this summer as we were headed for Yellowstone that I liked tattoos. He was shocked.
I like the stories behind the tattoos. I'm amazed at what an art they are.
I just like 'em.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I don't know what to say....the whole thing is just so shocking. Who every heard of pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes. I can't take it.
If I got a tattoo... it would be a star. I cute little yellow star with rounded points.
I'll have to think about what Jake would get...
Thanks for keeping it real ;)
haha I'm still laughing. That is so hilarious! I will now get a tatt someday too. :)
You are one crazy person. I love you all the same.
Post a Comment